Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dragon's Maze Spoiler-True or False #4

This is the last of the Dragon's Maze True of False posts form Z's Proxy Factory for right now. Who knows, maybe he will post more Dragon's Maze cards that can be True or False. In this post, I will be featuring the last four Nephilims.

1.I know that this card says explores. That makes no sense because Bloodrush is the Gruul mechanic not explore. If this card is printed, however, I am sure wizards will change that.


2. Your opponent won't be detaining you with this card is on the battlefield. It will only hurt him.


3. Deathtouch doesn't seem very Izzet. I say Izzet because the two primary colors are blue and red. Any populate card will be useless because Dvermi will kill all the tokens.


4. Last but not least is the light against Dark. Gavrill will stop anybody of anything from removing cards from your library. I think that this is the best of all these mythics. With the ability to shuffle your graveyard into your library AND gain life while you are doing it is totally amazing. Plus, you can have a 5/5 with Trample, Haste, and First strike attacking on the fifth turn. All of these cards are great, but Gavrill is the greatest.


Remember to check out Z's Proxy Factory because none of this would be possible without him.




There is however one more Dragon's Maze True of False Spoiler. I found this one after looking through Zeerbe's twitter. If you read the Dragon's Maze prerelease page Wizard's posted (which I think will be stupid) they said that there would be a mythic land. I was very skeptic because I do not like many lands besides basic lands or gates. However I live the card that Zeerbe thought up, so I thought I would share it with you.
I can't get a picture on this post so I will just have to give you the link.

Dragon's Maze Mythic Land

No comments:

Post a Comment