Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dragon's Maze Spoilers-True or False #3

This is number three in my four part series,  Dragon's Maze Spoilers-True or False. I would like to thank all of you for viewing my first true or false 1510 at the time of this post. I will remind you that all these cards come from Z's Proxy Factory (check him out; he is a great blogger). This post will have the last dual lands and one mythic nephilim. Again, these probably will not appear in Dragon's Maze.

1.Regular Dimir land. At least these don't come into the battlefield tapped like the regular gates.


2.This is probably my favorite of all these lands. I only like it because of the art thought, not the abilities.


3.Finally, we are done with these boring lands. I assume that mythics are more exciting because my second post about Dragon's Maze only has 200 views.


4.This card is amazingly awesome. It stops your opponent from unleashing unless they want their card to get directly exiled. I would totally love it if they had one of these for each guild.


That's it for this post. Be sure to check back for my last post with Dragon's Maze Spoilers-True or False.

No comments:

Post a Comment